Thursday, September 27, 2012

Vacation Part 1

A few weeks ago I went on a much needed vacation to Southern California. The main reason my mom and I went out west was because of my cousin wedding. The wedding was absolutely beautiful, set at Disneyland in a garden for the ceremony and the reception taking place at the Californian Hotel across the street. The food was really great possibly the best wedding chicken ever! The Bride and Groom looked lovely and so happy! Later that week being so close to Disneyland we had to tour each of the parks -great family bonding time!


{Heart shape ravioli from the wedding}
 
 
{Cars land ride with my mom, aunt and uncle}
 


{Who doesn't want a Mickey Mouse shaped pretzel?}
 
 

{Sleeping beauty's castle- she wasn't home I asked}
 
 

{Botanical Gin and Tonic at the Carthay Circle}
 
 

{Adorable older couples dancing to the Jazz band}
 
 



No comments:

Post a Comment