Thursday, March 1, 2012

84th Academy Awards

This year I took it upon myself to watch some of the nominated movies, and ended up getting through a handful such as The Artist which was quite entertaining and a huge risk to take these days which I appreciated, I also watched Moneyball, and The Descendants. I was so glad Billy Crystal was hosting again this year, I always seem to enjoy his hosting abilities (keep to the classics).  As for the fashion, the red carpet is my favorite part who doesn't love analyzing celebs fashion choices? This year the carpet was full of whites, bold reds, and Oscar golds.
 Below are some of my favorite looks of the night.

{Gweneth Paltrow kills it in Tom Ford}



{Natalie Portman - Vintage Dior}



{Jean Dujardin & Alexandra Lamy-Lanvin}


{Octavia Spencer-Todashi Shoji}


{Michelle Williams-Louis Vuitton}

{George Clooney & Stacy Kiebler- Armani & Marchesa}


{Jessica Chastain- Alexander McQueen}

{Giuliana Rancic- Tony Ward Couture}

No comments:

Post a Comment